To help you save money and offer new products Amazon FBA New Selection programme offers free storage and free removals for a limited number of units for all eligible new-to-FBA ASINs. This is Amazon’s way of encouraging you to list products never sold before on Amazon, rather than simply list against existing ASINs to compete with other merchants and Amazon themselves.
In order to be eligible to the promotion you must have a professional seller account and a IPI score greater than 400.
In order to be eligible for ASIN-level benefits, ASINs must
- Be new-to-FBA across all EU5 marketplaces
- Be standard size or small, medium or large oversize
- Condition: new
- Must not be in the media category
Enrol now and start saving on FBA: https://sell.amazon.co.uk/fulfilment-by-amazon/fba-new-selection-program
Here’s how you can start saving:
- Click the “Enroll now” link on the Amazon FBA New Selection programme promotion detail page.
- See if your products are new-to-FBA in Europe.
- Eligible sellers can take advantage of the fee waivers on all parent ASINs that are new to FBA across Europe (for a limited number of units).
Save money on all new-to-FBA ASINs
- For 50 units of each eligible standard-size ASIN, Amazon will waive monthly storage fees for 90 days after the first unit is received at an Amazon fulfilment centre. You can remove any of these units within 180 days after the first inventory-received date with no FBA removal fees.
- For 30 units of each eligible oversize ASIN, Amazon will offer the same above-mentioned benefits.
For Clothing, Shoes, and Handbags only
- Amazon will waive monthly storage fees for 100 units sent to an Amazon fulfilment centre for 120 days after the first unit is received and free removal fees for any of those units for 180 days after the first inventory-received date.
- Amazon will waive return processing fees for 20 units within 180 days of the first inventory-received date.