Amazon are launching a a two-day bootcamp for black-owned businesses with free education to help with getting their product business online.
During othe two-day event, attendees will benefit from sessions on how Black-owned businesses can get started online, sell products on the Amazon stores, send products to customers, scale operations and master social media. The bootcamp is aimed at Black-owned businesses, but open to all.
Attendees will also benefit from a panel session on how Black-owned businesses can access funding, training from Amazon experts, and advice from a dedicated group of advisers. This bootcamp is supported by Hatch Enterprise, an organisation with a goal to level the playing field and ensure that all founders, whatever their background, are given the chance to make their mark. Their expertise is in helping women, social impact, and founders from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds develop the knowledge, confidence, and skills needed to launch and grow a business. Since 2014 they have successfully accompanied 700+ entrepreneurs through their core programmes and 5,000+ through online webinars and events.
This Amazon Small Business Accelerator Bootcamp is free to join and open to all businesses with a product in-stock and ready to sell to customers, but does require a commitment of 6 hours of learning time (9.30am to 12.30pm GMT) on 16th and 17th February. At the end of the bootcamp, you’ll receive a certificate showing that you completed the course – evidence that you are a fully-fledged online business!
• 9.30am: Welcome from Hatch Enterprise and Enterprise Nation
• 9.35am: How to get started on the Amazon stores and create listings
• 10.05am: Securing barcodes
• 10.45am: How to send products to customers
• 11.15am: How to secure funding as a Black-owned business – Andy Ayim, founder, The Angel Investing School and Demi Ariyo, founder, Lendoe
• 9.30am: Marketing tools on the Amazon stores
• 10.30am: Building your brand on social media
• 11.15am: Community networking – Khalia Ismain, founder, Jamii
• 11.50am: Meet the sellers
https://tamebay.comTagged with: #BlackLivesMatter • Amazon • AMAZON FBA • Amazon News • eCommerce • Enterprise Nation • MAKE MONEY WITH AMAZON FBA • Merchants News • SELL ON AMAZON