The Amazon Partnered Carrier programme (PCP) has resumed small parcel delivery service with UPS between the UK and the EU. There is also an Amazon Partnered Carrier programme promotion running until the end of March.
Having left the EU’s single market and customs union on the 1st of January 2021 a customs border was established, resulting in an updated workflow for shipments between the UK and EU using the Amazon Partnered Carrier programme. First thing you need to do is to ensure that you are customs compliant when shipping goods across the UK-EU border. For more information, see Prepare your Amazon business for Brexit. Once you have booked your shipment, new steps are required to clear customs. For more information, see the Amazon Partnered Carrier programme – Cross-border shipment workflow frequently asked questions page.
Amazon Partnered Carrier programme promotion
To help you manage inventory transfers across the UK-EU border, Amazon are offering a limited-time promotion. Up until the 31st of March 2021, if you use an Amazon partnered carrier, you can benefit from the following:
- Reduced transportation costs
- No brokerage or handover fees
Get discounted rates for cross-border FBA shipments between the UK and EU until the 31st of March 2021. This represents an approximate savings of 30% to 64% for both small-parcel and pallet shipments.
For sellers who use the partnered carrier customs brokerage services, Amazon will cover the brokerage fees for all shipment types. For pallet shipments, we will also cover the handover fee if you use a third-party customs broker for indirect representation.
The promotion applies to Amazon partnered carrier shipments that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Sent from an address in the UK to a fulfilment centre in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, or Czech Republic
- Sent from an address in Germany, France, Italy, or Spain to a fulfilment centre in the UK
- Created in Seller Central after the 1st of January 2021, and before the 31st of March 2021
- Received at an Amazon fulfilment centre in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, or Czech Republic after the 1st of January 2021, and before the 21st of April 2021
Tagged with: Amazon • AMAZON FBA • Amazon News • brexit • Logistics • MAKE MONEY WITH AMAZON FBA • Marketplaces • Merchants News • News • Partnered Carrier Program • SELL ON AMAZON