Charles Hoskinson, the founder of Cardano – one of the world’s leading blockchain projects – laid out some thought on the last day of 2021. Yesterday, he went live on an hour-long YouTube video, talking about the past, the present, and the future of Cardano and the industry as a whole.
- One of the things that Hoskinson mentioned in the video is that 2022 will probably be one of the best years for the industry and for Cardano, specifically.
- He also outlined that the market grew too quickly and that “we’re going to digest as an industry the consequences for better or worse of becoming so big so quickly.”
- Among some of the predictions he made in the video, he also said that “we’re probably going to have a resolution on the Ripple case,” while also outlining that, at this point, Ripple looks like they’re going to win.
- Hoskinson said that going forward in 2022 and beyond, we’re likely to see a lot of regulatory involvement in the industry, specifically clamping down on DeFi and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- He gave an example of what happened to initial coin offerings (ICOs) and how regulators took an aim at them in 2018 and 2019.
BLOCKCHAIN NEWS • crypto news