In yet another comment on the overall cryptocurrency industry, Elon Musk reaffirmed that he supports it over the existing fiat system.
- Elon Musk, one of the richest men on the planet and the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, once again caused a Tweetstorm after saying that he supports crypto over fiat.
The true battle is between fiat & crypto. On balance, I support the latter.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 22, 2021
- Despite his Tweet being short and without any arguments, it caused, yet again, a massive storm of commentaries from various proponents of the cryptocurrency industry.
- Adam Back was among the first to say that he should support only Bitcoin, comparing the rest of the market to the “casino market hypothesis.”
- In any case, it’s worth noting that Musk was recently rather skeptical of Bitcoin.
- The billionaire entrepreneur said that it’s not so decentralized because a large portion of its hashrate is concentrated in China.
- Meanwhile, he continues to push for Dogecoin after having stated recently that he is working with Dogecoin developers to improve transaction throughput efficiency.
BLOCKCHAIN NEWS • crypto news