Fulfilment by Amazon is an Amazon solution that helps you reach more customers with benefits like fast Prime delivery and easier selling across Europe. Increased customer reach generally means more sales. In this Fulfilment by Amazon webinar, learn how to send Amazon your products, and let them take care of storage, delivery to customers, customer service and returns handling.
This Fulfilment by Amazon webinar is designed for those thinking about selling with Fulfilment by Amazon. You will learn more about the benefits and fees of FBA, and discover special programmes for products in your Amazon portfolio.
Fulfilment by Amazon webinar agenda
- What is Fulfilment by Amazon?
- The benefits of FBA
- Understanding FBA fees
- Product eligibility
- FBA special programmes overview (New selection programme, Small and Light, Hazardous materials, MCF)
- FBA New Selection program lets you try Fulfilment by Amazon and get free shipping to an Amazon warehouse, free storage, free removals and free return processing.
- Small and Light offers reduced fulfillment costs on qualified items, allowing you to pass the savings to your customers.
- Amazon also offers a program, the FBA Dangerous Goods (Hazmat) Program, through which participating sellers can sell various types of dangerous goods which would otherwise be restricted.
- Amazon’s Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) helps you grow your business by giving you access to Amazon’s fulfillment networkfor all of your orders, from wherever they’re placed—both on Amazon and on other sales channels.
This Fulfilment by Amazon webinar is presented by Amazon and takes place on Wednesday this week, the 13th of January at 1pm.
https://tamebay.comTagged with: Amazon • AMAZON FBA • Amazon News • Logistics • MAKE MONEY WITH AMAZON FBA • Marketplaces • Merchants News • News • SELL ON AMAZON