Are you receiving an error message alert limit exceeded in TabTrader when you want to set a new alert for a cryptocurrency you wish to monitor, and lost on how to fix it?
In this article, I will show you how to solve the alerts limit exceeded issue. And for those that are not well informed about the TabTrader app and what it is used for, this article is also for you.
What is TabTrader?
TabTrader is a free all-in-one trading terminal to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and all other altcoins on various cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, BitBay, Bitfinex, BitMEX, Bitstamp, Bittrex, BL3P, Bluetrade, Cex.io, Coincheck, Coinbase Pro, Exmo, Gemini, HitBTC, HUOBI, ItBit, Kraken, Kucoin, Lykke, Okex, Poloniex, etc.
With the TabTrader app, you can easily monitor your portfolio, perform technical analysis, get instant notification about changes in the market, and set price alerts.
Other Features of TabTrader includes:
- Fast advanced price charts including Heikin Ashi
- Easy-to-navigate interface
- API exchange accounts of all major cryptocurrency exchanges
- Spot trading. Margin trading with leverage: futures, contracts, and indexes
- Over 30 vital technical indicators such as Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI, Ichimoku Cloud, Stochastic Oscillator
- Drawing tools with all necessary shapes for technical analysis including Fibonacci levels and parallel channels
- Price alerts by instant push-notifications
- Switching layouts with pre-configured user preferences for faster technical analysis
- Launcher widgets
- Newsfeed from Reddit, Coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin Magazine, and other cryptocurrency magazines
- Secure data protection by PIN-code and 2FA
- No trading limits
- Quick in-app technical support chat
TabTrader is very easy to use with a simple interface. I trade Crypto with Binance and Bittrex Exchanges and both are linked to TabTrader.
For security reasons, users are not allowed to transfer crypto from one exchange to another from the TabTrader app.
TabTrader has a free version and a paid version.
Don’t worry, you can do almost everything with the free version.
The paid version only removes the small advert showing on top of the page as the case may be and also gives you more room on screen for your chart and watchlist pairs. The paid version is very cheap considering what you can do with the app and the convenience of having all your exchanges in one app. Users can also upgrade to the Paid Version to support the TabTrader team.
On one occasion while trading crypto with the TabTrader Android App, I was on many trades and setting price alerts to monitor the coins (tokens) I have bought and the ones I wish to buy at low, I got a red message from the application that I have exceeded my alerts limit.
I didn’t know there is a limit to the number of alerts TabTrader users can set.
I surfed the net but couldn’t find an answer, so I wrote to support, nice support team by the way. They informed me about the limit and how to fix it.
Users are not allowed to set more than 150 alerts at a time. I believe this limit is lifted in the paid version.
How to Fix Alerts Limit Exceeded in TabTrader
The TabTrader App allow users to set price alerts to monitor their trade, however, these alerts are capped at 150. Hence, once a user reaches this limit, and tries to set a new alert, the alerts limit exceeded message pops up.
Fixing the alerts limit exceeded issue in TabTrader is actually easy and straight forward. Follow these 3 simple steps to fix it;
1. Open your TabTrader and Click Alerts.
2. Mark all the expired alerts.
3. Hit the delete button and it will free up spaces for you to set new alerts.
That is it. You can now add new price alerts.
Wishing you profitable trading.
Need help with linking your exchange to TabTrader? Contact me.