To help you manage inventory transfers across the UK-EU border, Amazon are extending their promotion for pallet shipments.
Please note that this promotion applies to pallet shipments only – Amazon’s small parcel shipments service between the UK and EU with UPS is still suspended. We believe the reason for this is an inability to get the paperwork correct between merchants, Amazon and UPS.
The pallet shipments promotion is now running until the 30th of June 2021 , you can benefit from an savings of around 30% to 64% if you use an Amazon partnered carrier for pallet shipments. Additionally, if you use Kuehne+Nagel brokerage services, Amazon will cover the brokerage fees.
Before you create a shipment, there is a ton of information that you’ll need:
- Registered VAT numbers in the destination marketplace you plan to send inventory
- Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) number for both the UK and one EU country after January 1, 2021
- Product Harmonised System (HS) classification codes
- Product customs value information (see additional guidance for the UK and for the EU)
- Country of origin information
- Import Reference number, provided by the carrier
Pallet shipments workflow update
Shipments that are sent between the UK and the EU must clear a customs border. If you ship with Kuehne+Nagel and do not have a legal entity in both the UK and the EU, a customs broker must provide indirect representation for your shipment. Before you create your shipment in Seller Central you need to ensure that you have a suitable customs broker and confirm that Kuehne+Nagel can support your shipment.Amazon • AMAZON FBA • Amazon News • Logistics • MAKE MONEY WITH AMAZON FBA • Marketplaces • Merchants News • News • Partnered Carrier Program • SELL ON AMAZON